the last time I was in a bridal party/master of honor I was unprepared and didn’t want to. If I were to be in a bridal party again or even be asked to be master of honor by someone I love, I would be happy and would be sure to do all the duties and make it great for the bride.
I just had a nightmare experience last time for many reasons, lol. For my actual best friends, I would feel BLESSED.
i hate when people say “SLAY” when no one is slaying anything.
Don’t see a bitchy tweet and say “slay!”
that is not slaying you fucking idiot. that is not in anyway a situation that someone is “slaying!”
straight people need to stop ruining things.
4amgirls said: Lol what's some characteristic traits of a fuck boy?! 💁
a fuck boy
- complains about stretch marks or pubic hair
- his tumblr archive is a sea of racially ambiguous women and pictures of weed
- expects u to suck him up for like 5 hours but eats u out for like 2 seconds
- his twitter and instagram is full of transphobic and misogynistic shit
- he does music and it’s garbage but he swears that he got bars
- he texts u shit like ‘when u gone see me?’ or ‘send me a pic’
- he got that fuck boy hair cut
but….everyone likes that hair.
ugh like…i’m gonna have to wear dress clothes and shit once I get a job. I’m used to dressing up for performances but this will be on a regular basis.
Why can’t I wear booty shorts and cutoff shirts and torn up chucks? Is my “This Guy Just Farted” tanktop “work appropriate”?
i need to go shopping.
it’ll be interesting fooling people into thinking i’m a different type of person on an everyday basis tho. I hope these h&m oxford shoes fool you.
this is how gay people communicate
i can’t breathe
10 things our kids will never understand…
limewire lmao I forgot that was a thing woww. my memory